Requesting Dates for 2022 Calendar
Shiloh Baptist Church of Landover
Requesting Dates for 2022 Calendar
Requesting calendar dates in F1 Go is a 2-step process. Requests are in a pending file until acted on by the Admin office; once approved they are moved to the church’s approved calendar.
- 1. PendingFile–
- The due date for Ministry Leaders (ML) to enter 2021 calendar date requests into F1Go is September 1, 2020.
- When ML’s submit a request for a calendar date in F1Go, the request will go onto a pending file in F1Go until all dates have been considered in relation to other church priorities.
- For regular monthly meetings, the request will be entered onto the pending file in F1Go by the ML. These items will be reviewed by the Admin Office, when, once approved, will be moved to the approved calendar, unless there is a conflict. When there is a conflict, the Admin Office will contact the requester to negotiate a different date.
- Any event requiring funds or anything out of the ordinary will require a multi-purpose request.
- For events, special dates, and events that require funds, the ML will place the date on the F1Go pending file by September 1 and submit a multi-purpose request through Office 365.
- After September 1, items may still be added, but will not be given priority consideration as other calendar requests.
- Calendar requests can be made throughout the year. The Admin Office will review them in the pending file and they will be moved to the approved calendar, once approved.
- Approved Calendar–
- Access to edit the Approved Calendar in F1Go will be limited to the Admin Office only. ML’s will have view access.
- By September 1, the Admin Office will add special events on the calendar, such as Church Anniversary, Officers’ Day, Pastor’s Birthday, Pastor’s Anniversary, Annual Leaders’ Training, etc., to show that those dates are reserved on the approved calendar.
- Once these special events are approved, they will be added to the Approved Calendar, which will be viewable by the church.
- By October 30th, the church calendar for 2021 will be available for viewing. ML should check to see if their requests remain the same or if they were modified.
CALENDAR REQUEST PROCESS
Note: Edit access is only available to ministry leaders, the F1Go team, and the administrative office.
- LOG INTO F1 GO.
- CLICK ON CALENDAR IN THE TOP RIGHT-HAND SIDE OF THE SCREEN.
- CLICK ON “ADD EVENT”.
- ADD EVENT TITLE.
- ADD DATE AND TIME OF THE EVENT.
- DESCRIPTION – LIMIT THE DESCRIPTION TO A FEW DETAILS TO LET THE ADMIN OFFICE AND APPROVERS OF TECH AND KITCHEN KNOW WHAT YOUR EVENT ENTAILS. IF FUNDS ARE REQUESTED, YOU ALSO NEED TO COMPLETE THE APPROPRIATE MULTI-PURPOSE REQUEST.
IF YOU ARE USING ZOOM FOR A SPECIAL MEETING, BE SURE TO INDICATE IN THE DESCRIPTION IF YOU WILL NEED MORE THAN 40 MINUTES. FOR YOUR REGULAR MEETINGS, YOU CAN SIGN BACK INTO ZOOM AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR REGULAR BUSINESS MEETINGS.
- PROPERTIES – SELECT TYPE OF EVENT.
- TECH – THIS IS A/V SUPPORT. IF “YES”, ADD COMMENTS AND TIME NEEDED.
- KITCHEN – IF “YES”,ADD COMMENTS AND TIME NEEDED. IF KITCHEN IS NEEDED, YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO COMPLETE THE MULTI-PURPOSE REQUEST.
- ADD CONTACT PERSON. THIS IS WHO ADMIN/TECH/KITCHEN WILL CONTACT IF THEY HAVE QUESTIONS.
- SELECT ROOM ASSIGNMENT- CHOOSE A ROOM APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR MEETINGSIZE; I.E., DO NOT SELECT A ROOM FOR 30 IF YOU HAVE 3 PEOPLE IN YOUR MEETING.
- CLICK “SAVE”.
- PLAN AHEAD. YOU SHOULD ADD ALL OF YOUR MEETINGS FOR 2021TO THE CALENDAR BY SEPTEMBER 1, 2020.
- AS THE NEED FOR NEW MEETINGS OCCUR THROUGHOUT THE YEAR, ADD THEM TO THE PENDING FILEFOLLOWING THE PROCESS ABOVE.
- ALLREQUESTS ARE IN A PENDING FILEUNTIL APPROVED; THEN THEY WILL BE ADDED TO THE CHURCH CALENDAR.