Fellowship One Go Training – JUL 2O2O
Fellowship One Go Training
Creating Your Account
- If you are an authorized user of Fellowship One Go, i.e., a member of Shiloh Baptist Church of Landover, MD, you will be “invited” to join or sign up to create your own account.
- You will first need to provide an administrator an email address (preferably a personal email address, not your work email address).
- You will be sent a welcome link with a temporary username (UN) and password (PW) from Shiloh Baptist Church of Landover.
- Type in the UN and PW exactly like it is in the email from the church.
- Shiloh’s Domain is shilohbc.
- Once you are in, go under ACCOUNT to change your email address and password to something you will remember, maybe to the one you use every day. SAVE IT.
- Individual profiles are under Disciples. If necessary, search for your name, click on it. Go under EDIT to update your profile with your personal and family information (names, address, phone numbers, other email addresses, and ministries you are currently involved in.) SAVE IT.
- You may add information in NOTES if you have information to keep on file and there is not a frame for it. Information in NOTES will only be seen by you and the administrators.
- Once you log out of F1Go, the next time you log on with your username and password, log in through the URL. The URL for F1Go is:
Put in your Username and password, and view your profile, the directory, ministries, or update your giving.
Adding the F1Go APP to your Phone, IPad, laptop
You can also download the APP from Google Play store or wherever you go to download apps.
- Go the Google Play Store/Search for Fellowship One Go/Enter your email address and password if you are asked for it/Enter the domain shilohbc/install it/open it.
- Fellowship One Go in Shiloh has over 50 ministries or groups.
- Every disciple, regardless of age, goes into one of the SHILOH BAPTIST CHURCH MEMBERS’ directory, provided they have received the right hand of fellowship (RHOF), except for children, and have been in attendance in the last 12 months.
- The directories are: 1) Shiloh Baptist Church Members, 2) SBC Members without email address, and 3) Children 17 and under.
- Every member is assigned to a Circle.
- All women 18 and older are in the Women’s ministry; all men 18 and older are in the Men’s ministry. Children up to age 12 are in the Children’s Ministry. Teenagers between 13 and 17 are in the Youth ministry; Young Adults between 18 and 35 are in the Young Adults ministry. If you are 55 and over, you are assigned to the Seniors Ministry. Every member is also assigned to a Sunday School class.
- Check to see if your profile is up-to-date with your ministries, including your Circle. If not, send a note through F1Go to request to be in a ministry, and an Administrator will review it and approve it, or inform the appropriate ministry leader.